Tuesday 26th Keukenhof and Zandvoort

Keukenhof to Zandvoort

The bulbs are as wonderful as you would expect. The place is incredibly well organised. Easy parking. Plenty of loos and benches and places to eat 
Then thanks again to the lovely lady on Waze came to the enormous Palace hotel in Zandvoort
 The bad is going to be a bit of a challenge at night.
I'm all set up to play bridge this evening.
The beach is miles long with restaurants all along it
 I mean restaurants not fast food cafes. Very different from my last holiday in Saudi which were all the latter.
Drove through bulb fields you could call it monoculture. Then very upmarket area with beautiful houses and gardens I think for the wealthy from Amsterdam which is not far away. In fact everywhere I have been is only an hour or less from the last place.
The beach has a promenade for miles it's just sea and sky
 No junk at all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October

Monday