June - two more little outings and sports day

 With Jane I went to Ardington Holy Trinity Church. it has the most intricate 19thC stencilled paintings all over the walls and the ceiling.


Then my bridge partner from Tuesday's told me about a new restaurant nearby on the Lakes do had lunch there today before going to pottery. I had a poke bowl which I first had in Vietnam.
A freezing day with some of us in coats and Helen wrapped in a blanket the children had their sports day. The boys winning every race they were in, especially the long one round the ground with Oti miles ahead of the rest. Heidi and Feelie also won and a good time was had. here are some pics.


Feel in the sack race and the hurdles.
Heidi winning the hurdles.
Oti and Heath following in their father's footsteps.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October

Monday

Iceland and Potfest at Compton Verney on 24th June.